Did you plan to be an entrepreneur — or did it just happen? In this episode we’ll discuss our Big 3 Things we wished we’d known before we became entrepreneurs. Plus you’ll learn some great trivia about both of us — including those careers we had planned and how it all evolved into the businesses we succeed at today.
What to listen for:
- How two ambitious, conscientious women turned their passion for photography and animals into successful careers — without having a formal education in photography or business.
- How we overcame the difficulties of starting — and growing — our businesses. You’ll hear us discuss our experiences with bankruptcy, depression, corporate career shifts, vicarious ptsd, and more.
- The good things about being an entrepreneur and how they’ve impacted our lives — freedom, financial growth, independence, etc.
- Why we chose our specific Big Three takeaways and the impact these lessons have had on each of our businesses.
- Ideas for how you can apply the lessons from our experience to your entrepreneurial journey.
Visit https://thebusinessanimal.com for show notes, links, and more.
Episode produced by Zappsocial THANKS JAZ!